Friday, July 10, 2009

Indiana Jones' 1st Birthday!

I can't believe it but Indiana made the big 1 on July 7th!!! Coincidently, he shares a birthday with my mother. Indy is the first dog I've ever owned that I know the actual birth date to. It was a big deal to me and I captured every moment of it.

Later that night, we sang "Happy Birthday" to my mom and when the candles on the cake were lit, the lights out, and the terrible harmonies coming from our voice, Indy got so excited and nearly knocked the table over that the cake was on. I had to hold him back. He was going crazy! I don't know what it is with him, but he loves strange noises people make with there mouths and singing in sync. It's so funny how he responds to it. He loves those stuffed animals that talk or sing when you press the button. He goes nuts. It's histerical.

Indiana's Birthday!!!

It's my party and I'll bark if I want to!

Yippie, now where's the cake?

Koda and Riley join in on the fun too!




No comments: